It’s like an evolution, but for your feet
We specialize in providing the right shoes for an active lifestyle.
- We want to see our customers again and again because they are delighted with their purchases from us. That delight comes from not only how the shoes look, but how they allow you to perform and go about your days in comfort.
- Brands that have become very popular with our customers were often unknown or newly available when we first stocked them. We are constantly searching for brands with that “certain something” or quality that makes them desirable. Check out our vendor list… Click Here
- When Cletus Plamondon founded Plamondon Shoes in 1955, we were located in the Eastfield Plaza on 8th Street. Sensing that growth there was limited, he moved the business downtown to our current location, where we’ve been since 1963. Cletus retired and his eldest son, Guy, took over the business 31 years after it’s founding.
- Guy has evolved the business from being a typical family shoe store of the 1950’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s to being a store that focuses on women’s and men’s comfort brands for an active lifestyle. We find the shoes that allow you to perform your best during long hours on your feet.
- Today, our staff receives extensive training, ensuring that we all have the proper knowledge and tools to make your shopping experience as pleasurable as we can.